Re-targeting is generally known as the line in a programmatic campaign that delivers the best overall result. One of the most common issues involve the steps required to expand on the data pool to re-target against the existing data. This is where 3rd party data from the exchange comes in, as it has the ability to find look-a-like audiences or close matches to the ideal target audience.
- Permissioned – Consumers are made aware of the benefits of the placement of the cookie on their browser – a more relevant experience across the WWW. Privacy policies are changed to disclose the information captured and an opt-out link to provided.
- User engagement – Data is collected based on the user’s responses – click based.
- Real – time – Data is available for re-targeting immediately after collection.
- Profile – Age/sex/class/location.
- Interest – 15+ primary Interest verticals available – IAB categories.
- Explicit Intent – Via survey style questioning consumers have indicated a time period to which they are interested in a vertical
- In market – Cookies set to 90 days.
- Our taxonomy has over 250 lines enabling a broad range of targeting capabilities.
- Australia’s Premium data marketing publishers – 50+ partners.
- Permissioned – we have collected this information from consumers who have opted in.
- Recent – All Data is available in real time.
- User activation – all data collection is post click.
Key Uses of the Data:
- Custom Audience builds – Facebook and Google.
- Look-a-like audience build.
- Programmatic targeting for Display.
- Online Video targeting.
- Creative decisioning.
To find out more, please contact us