Title: Publisher Manager
Date: October 2017
iCumulus is a team of Direct Response experts. We provide a full suite of services for clients focused on the generation of consumer responses. These multi-channel campaigns are focused on Digital media via our trading desk.
We utilize the best of breed technology and combine this with our team’s deep industry experience marketing across both data and digital. Pushing the leading edge, we have developed our own marketing technology stack that enables us to provide clients the best of breed data prospecting tools.
Key areas of our business:
- Demand Generation – full service media trading platform delivering response driven campaigns
- Marketing Tech development
- Data Management Platform
- Data Validation
- Artifical Intelligence
The Role – Publisher Manager
As Publisher Manager you will be responsible for the key publisher relationships on behalf of our team – this is a combination of managing existing publishers and also be on the hunt for new revenue generating concepts for our clients. As leaders in data marketing, we need to spot the innovators within the industry so we can present these concepts to our clients.
As we are expanding into Southeast Asia this role will extend into the region once the local market is covered.
You will be experienced within the digital media industry and well connected within the publisher networks locally and internationally. You will have a blend of farming and hunting
- 2-3 years relevant Publisher or Business Development (Data and digital will take preference)
- Experience and knowledge of the digital media industry
- Well-connected – Network contacts largely AU and SEA
- Team player
- Degree qualified or equivalent
Market rate with all the trimmings.
- Managing Director – Mark Halstead
Please submit your application via the form below, you will be asked to upload your CV or you can also email to email@example.com