Partnership Development Manager – Technology
Title: Partnership Development Manager – Technology
Date: June 18
iCumulus is a team of Direct Response experts. We provide a full suite of services for clients focused on the generation of consumer responses. These multi-channel campaigns are focused on the convergence of data and digital media
We utilise the best of breed technology and combine this with our team’s deep industry experience marketing across both data and digital. Pushing the leading edge, we have developed our own marketing technology stack that enable us to provide clients the best of breed data prospecting tools.
Key areas of our business:
- Demand Generation – full service media trading platform delivering response driven campaigns.
- Marketing Tech Development
- Data Management platform
- Data validation
- Artificial Intelligence
As we have developed our stack of marketing technologies we are now looking for a commercially minded partnership expert to help grow business opportunities through partnerships with the key platforms within – Bots, live chat, CRM, Marketing Automation, EBM.This role will focusing on driving partner business, jointly build solution in IoT and big data , know well with manufacture industryYou will develop and manage the relationship with technology (ISV) providers, end to end across all the processes all in the bid to increase adoption of our stack.
- Knowledgeable,presentable and personable
- Bachelor or above degree,
- Good Technical background with key market insights- digital media
- Knowledge – IoT Ecosystem, How it is all connected
- 5+ years’ experience in digital media or ad/martech sales and minimum
- 2 Years partner/alliance business experience
Market rate with all the trimmings
Managing Director – Mark Halstead