Title: Frontend Developer
Date: May 18
iCumulus is a team of Direct Response experts. We provide a full suite of services for clients focused on the generation of consumer responses. These multi-channel campaigns are focused on the convergence of data and digital media.
The Role – Frontend Developer
We are working on a number of innovative projects that will feed our growth within the digital data marketing and programmatic media buying space. We are building our small tech team and below are the key required attributes
- Develop and lead desktop and mobile front end platform.
- Work on ReactJS to deliver a state of art scalable platform.
- Report to the Project Manager and other stakeholders with Project delivery.
- Develop a framework and processes for the team to follow.
- Must have worked on a SPA framework: ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS,
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile/tablet UI / UX
- Knowledge about UI testing automation
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected
- UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering, caching.
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective
- You are able to estimate your tasks with accuracy and work on strict deadlines.
- You are good at referring to documentation for tasks and work with business analyst to understand the workflow and documentation.
- You are a team player and have the ability to lead by example.
Casual, hourly rate.
Hours of Work:
It’s a casual job requiring 2 days of work (roughly 16-18 hours). Since we work at UNSW 2 days a week, you would be working with our team on the campus.
UNSW Campus Sydney
Product Owner – Ankit Kapoor
Head of Development – Payam Mousavi