Title: Admin/Documentation Officer
Date: October 2017
iCumulus is a team of Direct Response experts. We provide a full suite of services for clients focused on the generation of consumer responses. These multi-channel campaigns are focused on Digital media via our trading desk.
15 years within the digital media landscape our team has a depth of experience across the leading specialized advertising channels:
- Programmatic Buying
- Performance Media
- Lead Generation
- Email advertising
- Mobile advertising
- Data marketing
- Social media
The Role – Admin/Documentation Officer
The purpose of the role is to be actively involved in the day to day running of the business operations and complete all required documentation for current processes/systems and newly developed platforms.
The Admin/Documentation Officer is expected:
- Perform general administrative duties of the business operations.
- Assist the Ad-Tech team in their daily tasks with a key focus on handling work of a Digital Operator.
- Take ownership of all documentation requirements from the Team ensuring all process, methods, manuals, and issues register are well documented.
- Document management – ensure documents are created/updated/versioned and stored in their correct locations within Google Drive.
- Proactively identify and recommend improvements/sustainable opportunities to Business plans and applications.
- Build sound relationships and information flows with the key business stakeholders.
- Highlight risk and compliance issues, ensuring loopholes are identified and unnecessary risks are avoided.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of working within an agile development environment
- Sound understanding of creating well-written system documentation and user manuals.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Analytic mindset and able to identify problems in the process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work closely with the Tech and Operations Team with great transparency.
- University Graduate preferred.
Market rate with all the trimmings.
- Project Manager – Suva, Fiji
- Head of Innovations (Technical) – Sydney
Please submit your application via the form below, you will be asked to upload your CV